SEQUENCE OF OPERATION
· The operator inserts the bag to the bag clamping chute and presses the foot switch. A pneumatically operated bag clamping arrangement will clamp the bag.
· The controller automatically tares the gross weight of bag to obtain a Net Weight. The material is then fed into the bag by a Screw feeder. The rate of feed from the screw feeder is controlled by a VFD.
· The controller compares the actual weight with the target weight settings, when the Main/Coarse feed setting is reached the screw feeder slows down and feeding continues in the Fine feed mode.
· The material is fed in the fine feed mode until the Final Weight minus In-Flight value is reached, after which the Screw feeder stops.
· Once the feeding is stopped a settling time (adjustable time, varies from 500ms to 2 sec) is given after which the end of batch is signaled, automatically the Totalizer and Bag counter is updated.
· An indicator lamp will indicate batch completion, after which the bag declamps automatically and conveyed to stitching machine. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
System : Direct Bag Filling Machine
Material : All powders
Controller : Micro controller or Plc based
Filling Capacity : 25 to 50Kgs
Accuracy : + 50gms for 50Kgs
No. of filling : 3 Bags per minute of 50Kgs
Feeding : Motorised Screw Feeder with VFD
MOC of machine : Mild Steel Powder Coated
OUR SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
v Micro controller based electronic controller 1No.
v S type loadcell : 3Nos.
v Pneumatic cylinder : 4Nos.
v Bag clamping & declamping arrangement: 1No.
v Foot switch : 1No.
v Mechanical structure : 1No.
v Screw Feeder- 1 M with VFD : 1No.
v 3 Mtr Slat/ Belt Conveyor : 1No
Stitching machine ; 1 No